fredag 11. januar 2008

Følelser og sånn

Thursday they were together, she looked at him with her blue eyes, kissed him on his lips and sayd, you are the most wonderfull person I have ever meet.
He looked back and smiled at her, let his fingers run true her hair, and sayd: I realy like you to.

Sunday they were together, she looked at him with her brown eyes, kissed him on his lips and sayd, you are the most wonderfull person I have ever meet.
He looked back and smiled at her, let his fingers run true her hair, and sayd: you are realy speciall.

Monday they were together, she looked at him with her black eyes, kissed him on his lips and sayd, you are the most wonderfull person I have ever meet.
He looked back and smiled at her, let his fingers run true her hair, and sayd: I realy like you to.

Friday he went home to his wife...

Ingen kommentarer: